Polar Bear Photography Workshop Highlights
Polar Bear Photography is one of the holy grails for intrepid wildlife photographers. To make this trip as productive as possible, I have joined forces with Hugh Rose. Hugh is one of the pioneers of small boat Polar Bear photography tours, and with 15 years of experience leading trips throughout Alaska and the world, we could not be in better hands. Between the two of us, you will be guided through the frozen tundra (not in Wisconsin) by two leaders with combined experience of more than 30 years! You will love this quest to find and photograph Nanuq, the Polar Bear, on our 11-day photography tour in Alaska’s High Arctic.
- Photograph polar bear from small boats as well as land
- Experience the colorful dance of the Aurora Borealis
- Learn about the culture of a native Inupiat village
- Search for iconic Alaska Wildlife: Caribou, Moose, Muskoxen, Dall Sheep and Gray Wolf
- Maximum 6 Clients with 2 Instructors
- All Inclusive